When you go to a chiropractor, you are receiving an alternative approach to healing that doesn’t use medication but instead works with the systems of the body to provide natural pain relief that will get you back to doing the things you love. At Nobbe Chiropractic Clinic in Columbia, IL, every patient is treated like family and exposed to the world of pain management using natural methods.
The proper alignment of your body is an important part of spinal health. These chiropractors understand that when you're properly aligned, your body can function at its highest level. They provide patients with the education they need to understand the treatments before they occur.
Our bodies all work in different ways, which is why the chiropractors devise a plan that is completely customized to your specific needs. Whether you have an office job where you sit continuously and are looking for relief or you have been involved in a car accident, they are here to help every step of the way. Regardless of your situation, their team is committed to your overall health and wellbeing, and they will do everything they can to ensure you’re able to do the things you care about the most.
Some of their services include:
* Chiropractic adjustments and spinal manipulation, offering diversified and low force techniques. The purpose of these treatments is to re-align any vertebrae in the back that has come out of alignment. This treatment is performed by hand or instruments and is often without pain.
* Cold laser therapy which can be used for a variety of conditions such as back and neck pain. Colder laser treatment can also be used to target and relieve several inflammatory conditions like arthritis, tendonitis, and sprains.
* Spinal decompression for neck and low back conditions. Spinal decompression is an alternative method of treating pain in the back and neck due to compressed disks. It eliminates the source of pain rather than masking it or requiring surgery.
* Sports injury are a risk when participating at any competitive level. Choosing the correct care can determine how quickly you are able to return to your sport. The team at Nobbe Chiropractic Clinic provides all levels of athletes the chiropractic treatment they need to perform their best. If you are a golfer in need of care, Todd Nobbe of Nobbe Chiropractor specializes in the rehabilitation of golf-related injuries. Don’t let lower back, shoulder, or golfer elbow keep you from enjoying the golf course.
* Auto injuries are not only a source of frustration, they can also be a cause of physical pain. A stiff or sore neck could be a sign of a more serious injury. As specialists in soft and hard tissue problems, Nobbe Chiropractors can provide corrective care for these issues.
* A migraine can be a debilitating pain. Instead of relying on medicine to try and relieve the pain, chiropractic care, including adjustments and trigger point therapy, can be used.
Learn and understand your condition, and get the chiropractic care your body needs with the help of the chiropractors at Nobbe Chiropractic Clinic. They accept most insurance including; Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicare, United Health Care, GHP, and Aetna. Call them at (618) 281-4000 today to speak with a staff member about scheduling an appointment, or visit their website for a full list of services offered.