We started our roots in 1946 by Walter Nelson, and has been at our present location since 1948. WL Nelson Ltd started as an appliance retail store and also sold commercial walk in freezers. The furniture and bedding divisions were added in 1950. Nelson's are known for their service throughout the Tri-County area. Bob Nelson joined his father in 1953. The first renovation was completed in 1965; making the store 6000 square feet. Two more renovations in 1992 and 1997 made the store its present size, with over 16000 square feet of showroom space with an additional 26,000 square feet of warehousing space. Nelson's continues to be a leader in trends & styles, selling affordabilty,high demand trands, and also exceptional customer service!