Home of honest weights and dependable service!
Welcome to Beacon Scrap Iron & Metal Company, family owned and operated since 1971! There's no quantity too big, or too small, for our experienced team to handle! All of our area friends and neighbors looking to sell scrap metal are welcome to either of our state of the art facilities. We are a professional member of ISRI: the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, providing you only with top notch service! For your convenience, we offer 20 to 40 cubic yard dumpster service, 50 to 80 cubic yard dump trailer, as well as flatbed and lowboy service to handle your large quantities of scrap metals.
Get the cash you need at Beacon's!
If you're looking for some extra cash, you'll be glad to know that we're cash buyers of all types of scrap metal!Beacon Scrap Iron & Metal Company has grown successfully through 3 family generations, and we're still advancing the industry! If you'd like to know how we can help you put a little more cash in your pockets, just bring us your scrap metal today. We pay the highest prices in the area for your scrap metal using state of the art digital readout scales at both of our locations!
Se habla espanol! (254)
We buy ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including:
• Iron & Steel
• Junk Cars
• Stainless Steel
• Die Cast
• And so much more...
We do not accept:
• non-metallic items
• Free-flowing liquids (gas, oil, paint, propane, water, refrigerants, etc.)
• Hazardous, toxic, or radioactive materials of any kind
• PCB-containing materials (ballasts, capacitors, transformers)
• Dirt, debris, or trash of any kind
• Combustible or explosive materials
• Closed containers or cylinders
• Asbestos of any kind
• Munitions Scrap
• Mercury or mercury switches
• Paint or aerosol containers
• Oil cans, oil filters and un-punctured oil pans still on motor blocks
• Drums of any size without proper empty container certification
• Cans, which contained paint, water sealer, pesticides or other toxic chemicals
You'll find Beacon Scrap Iron & Metal Company’s South Amboy facility just 1/3 of a mile from Garden State Parkway exits 124 and 129 on the south side and exit 125 on the north side, and just the same from Routes 9, 35, and 287. Only minutes from Turnpike exits 10 and 11.
Our Freehold Facility is just 1/4 of a mile from Routes 9,79, and 537. Only minutes from NJ Turnpike exit 8 and Route 33