Already unmatched in location and connectivity with direct access to the L’Enfant Plaza Metro station, the recent significant and comprehensive renovations have revealed a dramatically different L’Enfant Plaza with a renewed spirit and a new attitude.
An impressive three-story glass gateway entrance anchors an inviting square and floods an expansive retail area — flush with modern dining and shopping convenience — with natural light. Outdoor patio tables and indoor Wi-Fi lounge areas offer visitors a fresh new respite from the day. Upgraded office space now enjoys a contemporary and amenity-rich location.
- All new upgrades and office features, include a conference center, light-filled contemporary lobbies and updated common areas.
- An expanded retail area adds a wide variety of restaurants and shops and includes ample seating in a bright, light-filled environment capped by a stunning 32-foot glass atrium.
- An enviable location with unprecedented access to transportation and major federal agencies.
The Reimagined L'Enfant Plaza by the Numbers
- 1.2 Million SF mixed use project
- 800,000 SF of future development in the pipeline
- 40+ restaurants and shops
- Served by 5 Metro lines with direct indoor access
- 1,800 parking spaces