The "Roseville Frozen Food Bank" was built in 1946 by Mr. Allen F. Newell and an unknown partner and was primarily a processing plant for home grown farm animals such as beef, hogs, lambs, etc. The store provided old fashioned smoking of hams, bacon, etc. utilizing a special room outside the back of the building. That building continued to serve as a smokehouse for custom orders until December, 2005 when it finally gave out. (see "What's New" (link)for information on our new smokehouse).